Currency Markets Snapshots For The Week
- Indian Rupee depreciated by 0.67% against the USD on higher crude prices but will find strength on easing risk aversion.
- USD posted the biggest weekly decline since March as Euro bounced back from its multi-month low levels.
- British Pound appreciated by 0.48% against the USD last week.
- Brazilian Real appreciated by 1.48% against the USD last week after the Central Bank steppped up market intervention.
Weekly Global Bond Analysis
- Global bond yields largely rose last week
- Eurozone bond yields rose after ECB chief economist Peter Praet comment.
- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte outlined ambitious spending plans in his maiden speech.
- UST yields followed the movement from Eurozone bond yields.