Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- RBI is at the beginning of a rate hike cycle
- Bond yields have largely factored in multiple rate hikes
- RBI auctioning Rs 250 billion of CMB to cover Government WMA
- Liquidity in surplus on government spending
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- 3, 5 and 10 year AAA yields rise sharply post RBI policy
- 12 months CP, CD yields fall post rate hike
- FII debt utilization status at 71.65% of total limits, down 30 bps week on week on FII selling of INRBONDS
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The Gsec yield curve steepened post rate hike.
- 5-year G-sec yields is trading higher than 10-year G-sec yields on segmentation.
- Extreme long-end bond yields largely remain untraded.
- Spread between 10-year SDL bond with 10-year G-sec came in at 47 bps in the last SDL auction.