Currency Markets Snapshots For The Week
- INR gained by 1.05% against the USD on the back of strong economic data.
- USD Index (DXY) declined last week by 0.05% despite stronger than expected monthly jobs report .
- Euro gained by 0.07% against the USD as the political turbulence in Italy appeared to calm down .
Weekly Global Bond Analysis
- Trade wars fears rise once again, which pulled UST yields lower
- UST yields rose from lows during the week on better than expected May jobs report.
- US PCE Index came at 1.8% below Fed Target of 2%
- Italy political drama eased a little bit
- Eurozone inflation touched 1.9% in May, highest reading since April 2017
- Eurozone high yields bond rose by 26 bps.