Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- RBI bought bonds for Rs 100 billion through OMO purchase auction
- INR falling to record lows did not impact bond yields
- Government continues to run overdraft with the RBI
- US Fed painted a good picture of the US economy, keeping 10 year UST yields steady
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- Flat AAA credit curve
- 3, 5 and 10 year AAA yields were stable last week
- 12 months CP, CD yields were stable
- FII debt utilization status at 70.14% of total limits, down 14 bps week on week on FII buying of corporate bonds.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve flattened
- Extreme long end of the curve remains untraded.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec fell by 1 bps and came in at 67 bps.