Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- Gsec yields stayed at higher levels on INR weakness
- Bond auctions are going through smoothly
- September could see volatility on liquidity and anticipation of 2nd half borrowing
- Liquidity turned negative on RBI fx sales
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- 3,5 and 10 year AAA yields closed flat last week
- CP and CD yields trended upwards.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance, rated AAA, issued Rs 10 billion, 2 year bond at 8.75%, 104 bps spreads
- Indiabulls Housing Finance, rated AAA, issued Rs 10 billion, 10 year bond at 8.96%, 114 bps spreads
- L&T Finance rated AAA, issued Rs 5 billion,1.25 years bond at 8.60%, 116 bps spreads.
- FII debt utilization status stood at 71.06% of total limits, up 14 bps week on week on.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve steepened at the extreme long end of the curve.
- Off the run bond spreads with the 10-year G-sec were mixed.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec rose by 2 bps and came in at 66 bps.