Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- Gsec yields fall from highs on INR strengthening from lows
- Core CPI for August 2018 prints at 6%
- Bond yields will stay volatile going into October
- Advance tax outflows to impact system liquidity
- RBI announces Rs 100 billion OMO purchase on 19th September
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- Inverted AAA credit curve
- 3,5 and 10 year AAA yields rose last week
- 12 months CP and CD yields trended upwards.
- HDB Financial Services(HDFC company), rated AAA,issued Rs 1.5 billion,perpetual bond at 9.15%, 83 bps spreads
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance, rated AA+, issued Rs 5 billion, 15 year bond at 8.93%, 35 bps spreads
- FII debt utilization status stood at 70.14% of total limits, down 1 bps week on week as FIIs sold G-secs and corporate bonds.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve flattened at the long end of the curve.
- 5-year G-sec yield is trading higher than 10-year G-sec yield.
- Off the run bond spreads with the 10-year G-sec fell.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec was unchanged at 61 bps.