Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- RBI to buy Rs 400 billion of government bonds in November
- FIIs sell over USD 1 billion of corporate bonds
- NBFC Credits stay under stress
- 10 year G-sec yields fall on falling oil prices
- Liquidity stays in deficit on rise in currency in circulation and higher government cash balance
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- Credit spreads continue to rise
- Inverted credit spread curve
- CD,CP yields trended stabilized at higher yields
- Mahindra Financial, rated AAA,issued Rs 4.6 billion, 5year bond at 9.37%, 177 bps spreads
- TATA Capital, rated AAA, issued Rs 1.12 billion, 4 year bond at 9.48%, 167 bps spreads
- NABARD, rated AAA, issued Rs 12.89 billion, 15 year bond at 8.92%, 55 bps spreads
- FII debt utilization status stood at 61.37% of total limits. FIIs bought Rs 18.01 billion G-secs.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve steepened at the long end of the curve.
- Long end bond yields largely remained untraded last week
- Off the run bond spreads with the 10-year G-sec were mixed last week.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec came in at 80 bps in the SDL auctions, unchanged from last week.