Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- Government and RBI differences come into public scrutiny
- RBI further eases bank credit to NBFCs
- FIIs turn net buyers of bonds on INR gaining strength
- GST collections rise to over Rs 1 trillion for September 2018
- G-sec yields fall sharply on multiple positive cues
- Liquidity deficit comes off on government spending and fall in currency in circulation
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- 3 Years AAA credit spreads continue to rise
- Inverted credit spread curve
- CD,CP yields stay at higher yields
- Aditya Birla Finance, rated AAA,issued Rs 18.75 billion, 2 year bond at 9.48%, 174 bps spreads
- Gruh Financec, rated AAA, issued Rs 2.3 billion, 10 year bond at 9.5%, 152 bps spreads
- Indian Bank, rated AAA, issued Rs 2.9 billion, 10 year bond at 8.90%, 92 bps spreads
- FII debt utilization status stood at 62.18% of total limits. FIIs bought Rs 53.79 billion G-secs.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve flattened at the long end of the curve
- 10-year G-sec yields fell to near 3 month low
- Off the run bond spreads with the 10-year G-sec were mixed last week.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec came in at 78 bps in the SDL auction, down by 2 bps from last week.