Currency Markets Snapshots For The Week
- Indian Rupee traded below Rs 70 per USD for the first time in three months, as oil prices continued to fall.
- Indian Rupee appreciated by 1.60% against the USD last week and appreciated by 1.87% against the euro.
- USD Index (DXY) rose by 0.37% on a week on week basis and is at a level of 97.27.
- British Pound depreciated by 0.51% against the USD last week.
Global Bond Markets Snapshots For The Week
- UST 10-year bond yields fell below 3% mark
- UST bond yields fell after dovish Fed policy minutes
- ECB Mario Draghi said ECB still on track to end its QE program
- Eurozone inflation slowed in November
- Italy government is planning to cut its deficit target
- Brazilian economy accelerated sharply in the third quarter