Fixed Income Markets Snapshots For The Week
- RBI expected to keep rates status quo on 5th December
- G-sec yields fall on all round positive sentiments in the market
- RBI announces OMO purchases of Rs 400 billion for December
- OIS yield curve flattens
- Liquidity deficit eases on RBI OMOs, government spending
Credit Spreads Snapshots For The Week
- AAA NBFC credit spreads fell last week
- Credit spread curve stayed inverted and has been inverted for a few months
- CD,CP yields declined but are still at higher levels
- TATA Capital Financial Services Ltd, rated AAA, issued Rs 750 million, 2 year bond at 9.29%, 202 bps spreads
- HUDCO Ltd , rated AAA, issued Rs 20.5 billion, 10 year bond at 8.52%, 92 bps spreads
- Sundaram Finance, rated AAA, issued Rs 1.25 billion, 10 year bond at 9.75%, 196 bps spreads
- FII debt utilization status stood at 62.64% of total limits. FIIs bought Rs 13.14 billion government bonds.
G-sec Curve Spread Snapshots For The Week
- The yield curve flattened at the long end of the curve
- Off the run bond spreads with the 10-year G-sec were mixed last week.
- Spread between 10-year SDL with 10-year G-sec came in at 80 bps in the SDL auction, up by 5 bps from last week.