Credit Spreads Snapshot For The Week
• 3 and 12 Months CDF yields fell by 5-9 bps.
• 3 and 12 Months NBFC CP yields fell by 10-18 bps.
• Magma Housing Finance Ltd, AA-, issued Rs 1.4 billion, 1.5-year bond at 8.48%, 436 bps spreads
• SBI Cards and Payments Services Ltd, AAA, issued Rs 5 billion, 3-year bond at 5.75%, 140 spreads
• FII debt utilization status stood at 32.32% of total limits. FIIs investment in bonds came down by Rs 9.17 billion
You need to Sign In to view details.
Information herein is believed to be reliable but Arjun Parthasarathy Editor: INRBONDS.com does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The financial markets are inherently risky and it is assumed that those who trade these markets are fully aware of the risk of real loss involved. Unauthorized copying, distribution or sale of this publication is strictly prohibited. The author(s) of the content published in the site INRBONDS.com may or may not have investments in the assets discussed in the pages/posts.