Aug 31st 2020
AAA PSU Credit Spreads Fall even as G-sec Yields Rise
Credit Spreads Snapshot For The Week
• 3 and 12 Months CD yields rose by 5-15 bps.
• 3 and 12 Months NBFC CP yields fell by 8-15 bps.
• Morgan Stanley India Primary Dealer Pvt Ltd issued Rs 6.3 billion, 4-year bond at 5.33%, 80 bps spreads
• Bajaj Finance Ltd , AAA, issued Rs 100 million, 10-year bond at 7.25%, 219 spreads
• FII debt utilization status stood at 31.78% of total limits. FIIs investment in bonds came down by Rs 45.51 billion
Information herein is believed to be reliable but Arjun Parthasarathy Editor: INRBONDS.com does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The financial markets are inherently risky and it is assumed that those who trade these markets are fully aware of the risk of real loss involved. Unauthorized copying, distribution or sale of this publication is strictly prohibited. The author(s) of the content published in the site INRBONDS.com may or may not have investments in the assets discussed in the pages/posts.
Copyright © INRBONDS.com by Arjun Parthasarathy 2019-2022